Ronald F. Frank
Partner - Los Angeles
Ron Frank is a partner in Burke, Williams & Sorensen’s Los Angeles office and is the Chair of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. He is admitted to practice in California, and formerly admitted in Texas. He has tried over 40 cases, including employment discrimination, commercial and contract litigation, products liability, and consumer warranty cases. Mr. Frank has litigated a diverse range of matters for public agencies ranging from public works contract disputes to police tort defense to employment claims to public utilities matters. His range of matters for private clients includes employment advice and litigation, bodily injury and wrongful death claims, contract and partnership disputes, and litigation involving motor vehicle warranty and unfair business practices, class actions, professional liability, prescription drugs and medical devices. His practice also includes counseling clients pre-litigation, handling administrative proceedings and product recall campaigns, training employees, conducting internal and personnel investigations, and providing expert witness testimony.
While attending the University of Virginia School of Law, Mr. Frank was an Articles Editor for the Virginia Journal of International Law, was selected for inclusion in the inaugural Virginia Trial Advocacy Institute, captained the law school soccer team, and competed in moot court.
- Mitchell A. Grobeson, etc. v. City of Los Angeles, et al.
- William Taylor v. City of Burbank
- Stump's Market v. Plaza de Santa Fe
- California Law Chapter, 2007
Products Liability Defenses, a State-by-State Compendium, 1992, 2001, and 2007 eds.
- Power of Congress Under the Property Clause to Give Extraterritorial Effect to Federal Lands Law, 1983
15 Natural Resources Lawyer 665
- The Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources, 1983
13 Ocean Development and International Law 291
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2013
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2012
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2011
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2010
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2009
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2008
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2007
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2006
- Southern California Super Lawyer - 2004