- BURKE, WILLIAMS & SORENSEN AND WULFSBERG REESE & COLVIG ANNOUNCE THEIR MERGER
Burke Williams & Sorensen and Wulfsberg Reese & Colvig are pleased to announce their merger. Effective September 1, the combination adds to Burke the Wulfsberg firm’s nationally-recognized major construction litigation and counseling practice, together with its broad experience in complex commercial litigation, arbitrations, and trials. Expanding its Oakland office to more than thirty lawyers, Burke will now have over 100 attorneys, with offices in nine locations throughout California, including Los Angeles, Oakland, Orange County, the Inland Empire, Marin County, Palm Desert, San Francisco, the Silicon Valley, and Ventura County.
- Prison Break - Correctional Liability Update
Ghostwriting: Problem or Panacea?
Since When are Inmates Afraid of Being Threatened with Contempt of Court? An Analysis of Barnett v. Norman
Inmate Tax Scams: By the Numbers
Constructive Possession and the "Some Evidence" Standard
- California Supreme Court Issues Significant Ruling on School District Allocation of Classrooms to Charter Schools Read More
- California 2nd Appellate District Court Interprets Public Contract Code Section 7107 to Limit Public Agency's Right to Withhold Retention Only as Security for Stop Notice Claims and Deficiencies in Contract Performance Read More
- California Supreme Court Issues Key CEQA Decision in Berkeley Hillside Preservation v. City of Berkeley Read More
- READ ALL NEWS