- T: +1 510.273.8780
- D: +1 510.903.8802
- F: +1 510.839.9104
Albert Tong has represented private and publicly-traded companies in a broad range of complex civil litigation matters, including insurance and reinsurance, securities, employment, intellectual property, antitrust, Proposition 65, and franchise disputes. He has extensive experience in pre-trial, trial, and appellate advocacy, and arbitrations and mediations.
- Represents primary and excess insurers in bad faith and coverage cases relating to property and casualty insurance.
- Represents manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and multi-level marketers in Proposition 65 enforcement and false labeling actions brought by the California Attorney General and private enforcers.
- Represented dietary supplement manufacturers in consumer class actions.
- Represented dietary supplement manufacturers and multi-level marketers in Proposition 65 enforcement actions brought by the California Attorney General and private enforcers.
- Represented franchisors and franchisees in franchise disputes.
- Represented a dietary supplement manufacturer in a post-acquisition dispute.
- Represented a health, life, and disability insurance broker in an arbitration involving alleged violations of ERISA’s fiduciary duties.
- Represented a private equity fund in an action to enforce convertible debt agreements.
- Represented a managing general agency in an arbitration involving allegations of misconduct and negligence.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California