- T: +1 213.236.0600
- D: +1 213.236.2859
- F: +1 213.236.2700
Karen T. Tsui is an associate in Burke, Williams & Sorensen’s Los Angeles office. Karen’s areas of practice include insurance coverage disputes and bad faith liability litigation. Prior to joining Burke, Karen defended product liability and complex tort actions on behalf of automotive manufacturers and medical malpractice insurance providers in both state and federal courts. Karen has substantial experience in all phases of civil litigation, including written and expert discovery, law and motion practice, settlement negotiations, and trial preparation.
Karen earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School where she participated in the Scoot Moot Court Competition. While attending law school, she also served as a judicial extern in the Los Angeles Superior Court. Prior to law school, she earned her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California