- T: +1 619.814.5800
- D: +1 619.814.5806
- F: +1 619.814.6799
Mitchell represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including single-plaintiff leave of absence, discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims, and large wage and hour class and representative actions. Mitchell has represented clients in a variety of industries, including retail, healthcare, security and insurance. Mitchell also brings a diverse litigation background to his practice. In addition to employment disputes, he has represented insurers in ERISA litigation and he has extensive experience litigating federal civil rights claims on behalf of government agencies.
Mitchell has litigated cases from inception to trial. He is an effective negotiator and has obtained numerous favorable settlements for his clients. Mitchell has co-chaired several federal jury trials and has obtained defense verdicts in each trial.
- J.D., Wayne State University, 2008
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2004
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Federal Bar Association
- Selected to Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2014-2018