- T: +1 213.236.0600
- D: +1 213.236.2722
- F: +1 213.236.2700
Paloma Peracchio represents employers in all areas of employment related litigation, including wage and hour, class actions, representative actions under the Private Attorneys General Act (“PAGA”), as well discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims under the Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Paloma is an experienced litigator and has represented both public and private entities at all stages of litigation, from inception to trial. Paloma also provides sexual harassment and FEHA training to public and private employers throughout the State of California.
- J.D., Loyola Law School Los Angeles, 2008
- B.A., Journalism and French, University of Oregon, 2002
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California