- T: +1 510.273.8780
- D: +1 510.903.8838
- F: +1 510.839.9104
Sergio Rudin is a senior associate in the Public Law practice group and provides advisory, transactional, and litigation services to cities, counties, special districts, and other public entities throughout California. Sergio’s practice includes advising clients on all aspects of municipal law, including cannabis regulation, contracts, elections, franchises, municipal finance, land use, open meetings, public records, and redevelopment.
Sergio previously served as staff counsel to the California State Water Resources Control Board, where he advised on various programs for funding water, wastewater, storm water, and wastewater infrastructure, including the Clean Water State Revolving Fund and the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, negotiated project financing transactions, and advised on state and federal compliance matters. Prior to state employment, he worked for a private firm primarily representing general contractors in complex commercial litigation in various forums. Sergio also served as a law clerk to Judge Vidmar at the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico.
- J.D., cum laude, Cornell Law School, 2013
- B.A., Political Science and Mass Communications, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Federal Claims