- T: +1 415.655.8100
- D: +1 415.655.8128
- F: +1 415.655.8099
Stephanie Vollmer is an associate in Burke, Williams & Sorensen’s San Francisco office and a member of the Public Law Practice Group where she provides advisory services to public entities. Prior to joining Burke, Stephanie worked as a new attorney for the City of Benicia where she wrote ordinances and advised city officials on Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC) matters.
Prior to specializing in public law, Stephanie was a research attorney for the Honorable Bonnie Sabraw (Ret.) at ADR Services, Inc. where she worked on complex litigation cases. Stephanie has also worked as a volunteer and pro bono attorney on legal matters involving landlord/tenant disputes, debtors’ rights, and guardianships for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Justice and Diversity Center; Bay Area Legal Aid; and, the Alameda County Bar Association’s VLSC division where she was Volunteer of the Year in 2017.
Before entering the legal profession, Stephanie owned a marketing and advertising firm specializing in high tech, publishing, and consumer goods whose clients included companies ranging from PayPal, TiVo, and McAfee, to Wired magazine, Fodor’s, bareMinerals, and the YMCA.
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law, 2012
- M.A., English, California State University, Sacramento, 1998
- B.A., English; Minors in Spanish and Art History, University of California, Davis, 1988
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- VLSC’s 2017 Volunteer of the Year
- State Bar’s Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Services