- T: +1 650.327.2672
- D: +1 650.681.8316
- F: +1 650.688.8333
Brian Affrunti has represented both private companies and public entities in a broad array of complex civil litigation matters. Brian has extensive experience representing clients in litigation in both federal and state courts in disputes involving real estate, employment, business disputes, intellectual property and products liability.
During his fifteen year career, Brian has gained significant trial experience, having tried numerous jury cases, court trials and binding arbitrations. Brian also has considerable experience in trial preparation, discovery, and law and motion.
Brian was recognized for his achievements in Moot Court while attending the University of California, Hastings.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Selected to Northern California Rising Stars - 2011-2014