- T: +1 949.863.3363
- D: +1 949.265.3410
- F: +1 949.863.3350
Mark Mulkerin’s practice includes litigation and commercial matters for public and private entities in a wide variety of subject matters.
Mark has successfully represented clients in eminent domain, inverse condemnation, land use, ground and riparian water matters, public works, construction law and construction defect actions, business and finance matters, products liability, complex business and personal tort, and computer and Internet-related litigation.
Mark has successfully defended public entities, developers, and general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and other design professionals in multi-party construction defect actions, as well as in general legal matters. He also has successfully represented public entities, businesses, and individuals both in the defense and prosecution of civil litigation claims. Mark has also represented EarthLink Network, Inc. and other commercial enterprises in computer law, general business, and Internet-related matters.
- J.D., Loyola Law School Los Angeles, 1993
- B.A., International Relations, Stanford University, 1988
- Studied at London School of Economics
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association