- T: +1 650.327.2672
- D: +1 650.681.8311
- F: +1 650.688.8333
Sally Trung Nguyen is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Silicon Valley office and is a member of Burke’s Labor and Employment Practice Group. She is experienced in handling a wide-range of labor and employment disputes, including wage and hour compliance (individual and collective actions), employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, FMLA/CFRA, and disability accommodations.
Sally has devoted her legal career to helping others resolve their disputes and has a special affinity in representing clients in labor and employment law matters. She regularly provides advice and counseling to management pertaining to labor and employment law compliance. She also assists clients with investigations of harassment and discrimination charges and identifying potential employment-related issues that may arise. In addition, Sally regularly volunteers at several legal clinics and earned a mediator certification.
Prior to joining Burke, Sally worked at multiple law firms in the San Francisco Bay Area where she represented clients in individual and class action employment cases in state, federal, and administrative proceedings before the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE), the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2009
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley 2005
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- Selected to Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2015-2018
- First Place Team, 2008 International Academy of Dispute Resolution Mediation Competition