- T: +1 510.273.8780
- D: +1 510.903.8833
- F: +1 510.839.9104
Temitayo (“Ope”) Peters is an associate in the firm’s Oakland office. A member of the firm’s Public Law Practice Group, Ope provides legal representation for cities and other public entities.
Prior to joining the firm, Ope defended public officials and governmental entities in civil rights litigation. She has also worked in various legal capacities for several human rights-focused non-governmental agencies and foreign governments worldwide, and in Washington, D.C. for a prominent lobbying firm.
As a student at Pepperdine University School of Law, Ope earned certificates in International & Comparative Law and Dispute Resolution. She also participated in a mediation clinic where she facilitated the settlement of numerous small claims cases, was a member of the moot court board, and spent two respective semesters studying in Washington, DC and London, England.
- J.D., Pepperdine School of Law, 2014
- B.A., magna cum laude, California Baptist University, 2010
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, CIPP/US